Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Way in Which Korea is Destroying My Brain

This may end up being a bit of a rant. I know I'm supposed to be writing a dreamy "dear diary" about the majestic Korean mountains, the interesting cultural ideas, the people etc etc. I should be whiling away my hours with useful, interesting pursuits. And of course, while at work, I should be working instead of writing this!!!

But here I am, and the thing that is slowly shutting down my brain is t.v. Every night when I get home from work I watch the show "America's Next Top Model". It's about a bunch of dumb, bitchy girls competing to have the best walk and prettiest touched up photo's. It's a trainwreck, But I watch it anyways.

This morning as I walked to school my mind was wandering (as usual) and I found myself imitating the model walk from that stupid show. *shudders in disgust*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH!!!

I blame you korea, for only playing bad action movies (usually featuring Steven Seagall) and reality tv in English. Of course I could blame myself for turning on the tv, but that's not what whiners such as myself do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA, NOW who's writing the emo blogs!? mwahahaha! ...I also REALLY wish I could've seen you do the model-runway walk... If you want to read my personal diary next time you visit, you must strut your stuff :P hahaha

mightycathy said...

deal!!! But I can't promise you impressive, only embarassing and really wrong.