Monday, November 06, 2006

Restoring My Faith in the Human Race

So Alex decides to find some friends by making a sign that says "Free Hugs" in Korean:









When I saw them I thought they were so cute I had to steal some from his website. Those crazy waygooks. Just seeing them made me feel better in general. As you know mom, after our last conversation, I've been feeling a little stressed!! Some times the language barrier can be REALLY frustrating!! But a hug's a hug no matter where you go. Most Korean's are so friendly!! Apparently they got over 100 hugs in less than an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad to hear things are going good. I'm caught up so far on your blog...I better read it daily from now on. It's like a novel....and we both know how much I love novels. Keep me posted, Eat lots of KD and be safe. Loved the post card!

Allyson

mightycathy said...

Hey Al,

Thanks for staying current!! Glad you got the postcard!!

Cathy