Monday, November 27, 2006

"Oh!!! So Beautipul!!" (in Konglish accent)




This is a picture of Alex and myself at my little birthday gathering. Mom, if you're thinking "my, Cathy and Alex look like they may just be drunk", banish the thought!! I would never!! Hahahahahhahahaaha. Yeah, I'd had some soju by this point. So of course we were talking about the students, and started joking about their favourite pose. Of course it's much cuter when it's two little Korean girls rather than two drunk waygooken.

So yeah, not much going on in the ET today. We've got a bunch of little monsters in from Yongsanpo. We're working our way through all the fifth-graders in the area and the boys are little shitheads. I've had to employ the "Cathy-stare-of-death" on several occasions, and sometimes it doesn't work for very long. Having a hideous face can come in handy every now and then to scare some kids.

Note: Alex is wearing a big home-made poppy that Maura made for everyone because it was November 11th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with the kids from Yongsanpo, Cathy??? Just what are you saying? :)

mightycathy said...

hahahahahahaha. that kids from Yongsanpo are shitheads, but it's not just them. It's all fifth graders. If I hear "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?" one more time I'm going to have an embolism. Or get some sort of nasty cancer. Or my brain will explode in a gooey mess.