Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Wolchulsan Because I took So Many Pictures!!!

So here they are. My favourite is the one with Kristen and the random Korean men. The guy on her right is wearing a two-peice pirate skeleton jumpsuit. Very sexy!! I also like the "Danger Bear" warning that was on the suspension bridge.







I've decided that I need some sort of mission while here to keep me busy during the week, so my mission is to lose a little weight so that I can fit into some of the Konglish t-shirts I bought. There's apparently a gym somewhere in Naju, but screw that. The mountains will be my gym!! And I can do sit-ups during commercial breaks at night as I watch "On Style" tv (On Stle is my crack. All that is ever on is the worst of the worst American tv. Reality, bad sitcoms like friends and sex and the city, and more reality). Sound half-assed?? Oh, it is!! But this way I feel like I'm doing something. There's not much to offer in the way of entertainment in Naju.

No comments: