Monday, November 13, 2006

Sience 1996

So the Naju-ites and I have officially found a new and interesting place to go. I'm not sure what the place is called, but we've lovingly dubbed it "Sience 96" (it's supposed to say since 1996, which is still funny, because 1996 wasn't that long ago)because that's the only thing on the sign in english. The outside is really cute and rustic, which is what initially drew us there. The lady who owns the joint was really friendly too! Not a word of english, and more than willing to laugh at our butchering of her language, but really smiley and helpful. My favourite part:





this "snack" she put on our table looked exactly like packing material. It was even shiny and came in strange colours not found in nature. Of course I ate some, and I'm pretty sure it tastes exactly like packing materials as well! But it's still a really cute place with cheap drinks!!

No comments: