Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This is the Last One, I Swear!


The class was predictably adorable, as per usual. I'm going to bring in my camera sometimes soon to get shots as the kids do their dialogue. I have them wear a labcoat and stethoscope etc. when they pretend to be the doctor. I'll let you judge the cuteness for yourself.
No news beyond the fact that my tiny cold I've been nursing decided to be a total bitch today. That's right cold, I called you a bitch (sorry mom, grandma). By the time the daily quiz rolled around I just wanted to go home and stuff some kleenex up my nose for a while, so I may have been less entertaining than usual. Singing "If You're Happy And You Know It" sucks when you're sick!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... I didn't actually know the place you taught at was called English Town. This whole time I thought it was a nickname you gave you schools. hahahah ... But of course it's in big cutsie bubble letters.