Friday, March 02, 2007

Japan II Mt. Fuji

So yeah, I REALLY wanted to see Mt. Fuji. A lot. Laurel and I spent the better part of one of our days trying to see Mt. Fuji.
We took several subways and trains, and as we neared, the clouds began to part and I caught a brief glimpes of the top of the mountain, above the clouds, far off in the distance. I decided to wait to get a picture so I could get a really good shot.



BIG MISTAKE. So this first shot is a picture of where Mt. Fuji would be if it wasn't so freaking cloudy. We got a really expensive cab out to a "Mt. Fuji Lookout", but to no avail. Eventually we had to give up because we were meeting with Kristen back in Tokyo, so it turned out to be a big waste of time. If I ever go back, I'll go in the summer so I can climb Mt. Fuji. Then I'll DEFINITELY get to see it.



This is a picture of a picture of Mt. Fuji I took to make myself feel better. It didn't work.

No comments: