Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Sorry... I Try to Entertain




Yeah, I'm beginning to feel like I'm just writing blogs to myself here. There's no way anyone can find these all that interesting, but here they are!! I just like this one because the little boy behind me is doing the "bunny ears" behind my head.



Then I caught him, so he's switched to the girl beside him. This class was really cute (of course). All of my students are just really cute. It's like there's a rule. If you're a loyal reader you may remember a story about a boy who HATED me in one of my classes after I made him stand facing the wall. He was in again today, and after a few almost comical glares at me (with me smiling in return) he was actually really good in my corner!! He did the dialogue and everything!! And then he wanted me to sign his book!! I was so surprised, and somewhat suspicious... he does realize that I can't give him a grade right? I'm sure he'll still glare when he see's me around the school though. He's really cute too, by the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute Cathy. And dare I say ... are those "teacher-esk" shoes you're wearing. Very practical of you CAC.

mightycathy said...

My school bought them for me, and they had to resort to mens shoes when they found out what big scary feet I had!