Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Crazy Little Bastard

One of my students dropped the f-bomb today. He and one of the girls were in the same group and they were competing for more stickers. He felt the need to tell me how ugly she was, how stupid etc; meanwhile she's smacking him around and yelling at him. I literally had to pull the two apart. Then I informed them that their behaviour meant they were in love (pushing their hands together and saying "Sarang!! Sarang!!" "love, love"), which prepubescent teens absolutely hate to hear. Embarassment is BY FAR the best form of punishment.

Despite their shitheadedness, they were still really cute. I know, it's really hard to pick out the HUGE waygookin!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHA I do the same thing when my boys fight like that! "OH, he loves you! That's the reason he hits you! Love, love" *make heart with hands* ....to which other kids chime in "Yes yes, he gay, they gay!" hahahahahhahahahaha :D