Monday, April 16, 2007

Kesi the Whiner Takes a Moment

So I'm sick again. I spent the entire weekend in my apartment watching "Six Feet Under" as I stuffed my nostrils with kleenex (a charming visual, I'm sure). I didn't speak to a single person from Friday at work until Sunday night when mom called. It was pretty great, or it would've been if I hadn't felt so sick.


Oh, and here are the pictures to go with a previous post about my love of intrigue: this is the abandoned car near my house, and the beach toys in the back.


Think what you will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, and you don't even have the internet at your house! You should have called me, we could've had a six feet under marathon.
But then again I was pretty busy doing my taxes.
BOOOOOOO on this weekend!
As for your pictures, maybe an adjumma drowned in a giant vat of kimchi and those were her beach toys. And they're in the car because they smell like kimchi. Yeah.