Monday, October 23, 2006

Random and Strange



Okay, these are truly random pictures. Ice cream is normally delicious and wonderfully cheap in Korea. But then I found the watermelon popsicle, which was so bad that I felt the need to document it. Although I was impressed with the attention to detail, the green rind part actually tasted like rind, and god knows what the seeds were made with!! They tasted like chewey weirdness. So here's a picture of it. Most of the ladies in the grocery store probably think I'm hiding a fat kid in my apartment with the amount of popsicles I buy.



The second is a picture of the back of my head. I bought that huge, tacky (and magical) barrette for a dollar (1000won) at my local grocery store. Really not much more to say about it. In Korea there are entire stores devoted to assorted hair clips, all bigger and more outrageous than the next.

No comments: