Monday, October 23, 2006

Gyeongbukgung (palace) Am I spelling that right???

This is the National Palace of Korea. It was all in all pretty cool. And very big!! There was also a museum nearby that I went into so that I could spend some money in the gift shop. Everytime I buy something I don't need I keep on telling myself "it's okay Cathy. No, you don't need any of this stuff. But you're helping the Korean economy!! Suuuuure!!!".





As I was walking around there were lots of ceremonial performances going on. I had no idea what they were about of course, but the outfits were cool and they all had pretty flags.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, keep up the good work. Maybe you could get a job doing documentaries of wierdness for different countries?? Cool job eh? Thanks for the info. MOM

mightycathy said...

That would be the sweetest job EVER!!