Monday, February 12, 2007

Strange Bangkok Moment


So I'm still sifting through all of my Thailand pictures, and here's another weird moment that I just had to take a picture of.
I was in the middle of Bangkok, just about to get onto the skytrain and blocking my entrance is a baby elephant with its two trainers. What the hell??? They were trying to sell bananas to feed the elephant on the srteet. On the left is a busy road, and on the right, a lot of people. Doesn't this seem like a strange place to put a potentially dangerous elephant??
So I'm at work again today, and still no classes. I won't complain because I'm being paid to do nothing, but I really don't have a lot going on at the moment. I'm thinking of writing a novella over the next few days just to pass the time. I just need something to write about.

No comments: