Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sigh... Almost Valentines Day

Or singles awareness day. There are Valentines Vendors all over the place already. Selling a lot of cutesy crap of course. Not much going on in the office. Yesterday Mrs. Lee asked me if I would be willing to put labels on some new books we just bought for the English Town, but I told her I was FAR TOO BUSY to help with that. She's beginning to understand my sarcasm quite well. So yeah, no classes at all this week, and absoultely nothing for me to do in the office (apart from a bit of label making). Today is also graduation for the grade six students, so they've been coming in with chocolate. Excellent.

I'm a little worried about Mr. Yoon, my co-teacher. He's been in the hospital for a while now and no one really tells me anything. When I ask, all anyone (including Mr. Yoon) will say is that his health is "not good". ACK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.
Maybe I'll go be gay with a student and give a v-day card to him :P

mightycathy said...

Maybe not, you sicko!