Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just Me Being Random

- Yesterday I finally sent home a BIG box of some of the crap I've accumulated. It was so cheap I may send home another!
- Today we have a grade four class in. This means total anarchy and a lot of "mulaiyo's" (I don't understand), but the cuteness factor cancels it out.
- On the weekend, a foreigner (meaning a non-Korean) came up to me in Club Vanilla and started talking to me. He asked me if I was his sister, and I said "Ummmm... yes." I realized how un-hip I am.
- Did you know that "westerners" only eat sandwiches? It's a little known fact. I'm munching on a big sandwich as I write this.
- The humidity over here is sucking my will to live.
- Yesterday our computers were all shut down because my entire school's network got some sort of virus. 1) I have no idea what to do with myself at work without internet. 2) Mrs. Lee let me read her "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul" (in English) to pass the time. It only reinforced my hatred of teenagers.; well, perhaps not hatred so much as some sort of fear. 3) I don't handle sentimentality well.

No comments: