Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Better Than Christmas

I was sitting in my apartment last night watching some horrible reality show when I hear this god awful noise below. I look out my balcony window and there's this truck in the parking lot with a man sitting in the bed with what looks like a big huge gun!! Being the alarmist I am, my mind immediately goes to all sorts of crazy situations, then he presses a button and an engine starts up. It sounds sort of like a REALLY loud lawnmower and the man presses the trigger. Out flies a HUGE cloud of white smoke and I realize it's the MOGGY MAN!!! (Moggy is the Korean word for Mosquito). He was spraying bug repellent all over the place! I was inordinantly excited.
The best thing about it is that a bunch of the kids were running after the truck and playing in the toxic fumes. Mmmmm... healthy!!

No comments: