Monday, June 18, 2007

Wave Index Finger in a Circular Motion Beside My Head, Indicating CRAZY

My Extra Class today:

Me: Students! Listen!!
Students: (talking amongst themselves, completely ignoring me).
Me: Me!! (pointing at myself) You!! (pointing at students) You make Cathy teacher, make Me, CRAZY! (wave index finger in a circular motion beside my head, indicating crazy) Crazy!!
Students: (not listening, some are writing on the whiteboard thinking I don't notice what they're doing)
Me: YOU make ME want to kill myself!! (makes motions of tying a rope around my neck and killing myself)
Students: (still chatting. Maybe one or two students are attempting to decipher what Candy Teacher has said)
Me: (gives a desperate/resigned laugh, moves on to making the kids talk about what time they get up in the morning)


Enough said about those little punks! This weekend I went off to Mokpo yet again, to check out an island called Waydaldo. It was a fun afternoon of beach, gossip and cooking a couple of hotdogs on a stick. After a rainstorm I got a sweet picture of the sun breaking through the clouds in a very picturesque and aesthetically pleasing fashion. More pics can be viewed on my flickr site, which is linked to the right!

No comments: