Friday, June 08, 2007

This Morning's Dream

I'm eating a big bowl of this weird iridescent soup (but that's not the weird part). It's sitting on my lap, and for some reason I'm bent right over it, eating away. My hair is down, and hanging right above the soup as I eat, so I notice one of my hairs has gotten into the soup. I pick it out, but since it's my hair, I'm not too disturbed, so I keep eating. All of the sudden there are ten more hairs (apparently from my head) in the soup, and I have to painstakingly fish out these big long thick curly hairs. Just as I've put the last hair in the garbage (conveniently sitting next to me) I look back at my soup and there is literally half of my hair (and that's a lot of hair) in the soup. So I gave up on the soup and awoke feeling hungry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, stop drinking so much soju before going to bed!!!! These dreams are truly disturbing.
MOM

Anonymous said...

OH, c'mon mom. DOn't you know your own daughter? This is TOTALLY a Cathy dream and she WOULD wake up hungrily-frustrated (does that work?...Y'know, when you have a sex-dream you wake up sexually-frustrated...)

mightycathy said...

Hahahahahaha, big Al (aka Alex)is right. No soju was harmed in the conception of this dream.

Anonymous said...

OK I give up, so the dream was about food???? I am tooooo old to understand what is going on. ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ANOTHER CARE PACKAGE OF FOOD BEFORE YOU COME HOME???? NOW that I understand and can do.
LOVE MOM

mightycathy said...

You're not too old at all (you've always been waaayy cooler than me!). NO CARE PACKAGE THANK YOU!!! See you in a couple of months!!