Friday, June 22, 2007

Layer of Wetness

Monsoon season has officially begun. I just went to the bank to pay some bills and it wasn't raining so much as just... misting. By the time I got back into the English town I had a layer of wetness everywhere (even though I was using an umbrella). Apparently this "rainy season" is going to last for about a month, then it will just be "so damn unbearably hot". Yeesh.

Not much happening in the English Town at the moment. Pretty much just waiting for the day to end. I had an funny (not funny ha ha)/angry moment in the classroom today. Whilst the class was in the middle of learning dialogues, I was asked to pronounce a word. She did this by pressing an imaginary button and looking at me, saying "play". Needless to say I was not amused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy where is your sense of humour, I laughed when I read it.
LOVE MOM
PS 60 days and counting!!!!

Goulash said...

Dance monkey DANCE!!!

mightycathy said...

Sense of humour opsoyyo!! (meaning there is no sense of humour).