Monday, December 04, 2006

Murder at the Juice Joint

Another interesting weekend in Mokpo! It was Maura's 25th Birthday over the weekend, so we all gathered in Mokpo to celebrate. How did we do this? We dressed up like 20's stlye police officers, mobsters, crooks, actresses, etc. and got a little drunk. We were all invited to solve a murder at the "Juice Joint" where anyone could be the killer, in fact the killer didn't even know until it was announced. Laurel, the Chief of Police had committed the crime and ONE person guessed that it had been her, sadly enough. This just proves that an open bar helps NO ONE solve crimes.








I had also been meaning to take part in another "free hugs" campaign, but once we got out there it was raining and snowing and I was feeling sick with ANOTHER cold, so I got about one hug before I had to call it a day. I didn't want to spread my disease to unsuspecting citizens wanting a hug.

This is just something I found kind of funny; my elevator was "under the maintenance" on Friday. Note the cute little character; no billboard in Korea can be effective if there isn't a cute little animation somewhere.

No comments: