Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Alex, I'm Sending This to Your Mother Unless You Give Me Money


For shame young man!! I was looking through my photo's on my computer and found this one of Alex, looking very James Dean. I'd like a million won please.

In other non-news, it's three in the afternoon and I'm practicing my Korean. Here's a sample:

지송 함니다 (chio-song-ham-ni-da)- sorry

어떻게지내세요 (o-ddah-kae-chi-na-sae-yo)- How are you?

정말 맛있었어요! (chong-mal-mas-iss-oss-o-yo)- That was delicious!

I have way too much time on my hands. I need an at-work hobby that looks like it could actually be work. Mom's thinking "Cathy! You whiner! Why don't you actually DO WORK???".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wish!
"I was POSING, mom, no biggie"

mightycathy said...

suuuuuure. posing. Liar!! I wan't my million won in non-sequential 10000 won notes please. Come on! It's only about a thousand bucks.