Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Still Cold

So I'm in Fredericton New Brunswick, which is good, but the weather is still crap, which is not good. I'm a little worried about ferries to the islands since there's still a lot of snow... I just checked it out online and it looks like I'm set. I can just take confederation bridge to PEI and there are ferries running to NFLD island. Wooo! I just hope I get to see some sun on the trip at some point. I don't mind cold and snow, but it's depressing to drive for hours through rain! Today I stopped off in a cute little town called Grand Falls on the way to Fredericton and took a couple of pics, so here the are!


I'll explain the first one. I was on the Trans Can after leaving Grand Falls and part of the road must have been redone and moved slightly, beause all of the sudden my GPS got really confused and every five seconds she'd say "re-calculating!" and try to direct me to roads that I couldn't get o from the highway. hen one time after re-calculating, all it said on the map was "Canada" as though I was off-road and headed towards a town called Canada... weird... so yeah, sometimes you can't really trust your GPS...


No comments: