Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Ontario

I'm in Amherst Nova Scotia again on my way out of town. Wa waaaaaa... This morning I left my Hotel in Dartmouth; it was grey, but didn't seem too bad so I figured what the hell? and started driving towards Cape Breton. As I got closer and closer it got rainy and foggy, so much so that I couldn't see more that the road in front of me. And so I thought to myself, am I going to drive all the way up here for sight-seeing when I won't be able to see the sights? Am I enjoying myself driving around in this shitty weather? Of course not! So I'm heading back, and thinking that I'll stop off at the parents cabin on the way home to continue my little vacation until I come back on the weekend. This also means that I don't get to see NFLD, but as I stated before, there's no guarantee I'd actually SEE anything, so it'll just have to be a reason to come back out east someday in the future! What I did see was awesome (PEI being my favorite), and I wasn't really expecting much anyhow at this time of year.

So anyways, as I neared the Cabot Trail and visibility became less and less I decided to turn around and go back, and as I left all that rain and fog and headed back towards New Brunswick it was snowing... A LOT.... so here I am hanging out in Amerst til the morning.

No comments: