Saturday, April 11, 2009

PEI National Park

Confederation bridge, the bridge I took from NB to PEI was... long. The guardrails were just high enough that you couldn't see anything around you, which was crap! Charlottetown was nice enough, but by far the best place (where I went this morning) was Prince Edward Island National Park. Just awesome! White sand dunes amidst the red cliffs, sunny beautiful weather, and of course the beach. I could definitely live around there. Only pictures will do, really:




1 comment:

Devon said...

Hi Cathy!
I work on behalf of Tourism Prince Edward Island and really enjoyed your post. We just launched a new site today for travellers to share their pictures, videos and stories about the Island and I thought you might be interested in sharing! The site is found at www.shareyourpei.com. I hope you enjoy it!