Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Teacher's Day

It's the most wonderful time of the year....


So, since it's teacher's day, there are no classes. This Friday is sport's day, thus no classes (or on Thursday either so that the kids can "train for sports day"). It seems that the spring semester is fraught with days off, sitting in the office trying to figure out my new ipod!! Poor me! I got some flowers from a couple of students, a nice barrette and a really cute note so far from the students in my extra class. They'd better get me presents after acting like little hellions in my class yesterday!!

My note from a student:

Cathy Hi~

My name is Lee Ah-Jung

today is teacherday

Cathy my present~

This is for you

I hope you like it

teacher I love you (heart)


Awwwww.... Just when I'm ready to stop showing up for my extra class (not that I could really get away with that...) a couple of the students have to be all cute.


So yeah, my weekend... originally I had planned on a big party weekend in Wando, but when it was rained out, I went into Gwang-ju wth Monique and Laurel and ended up buying myself a sweet little video ipod instead, since I like spending money so much. The downtown area was extra crowded and busy because there was some sort of concert going on. What really caught my attention was a few old city buses being spraypainted!! Very cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how bored I am: I checked your blog three times already today for a new update. Three times! And it's only lunch time.

mightycathy said...

hahahahahahahaha... I like your dedication!