Thursday, May 03, 2007

Enthused

Today's class was SUPER FUN!! Right kids??? Right?? Ummm...

Today the English town had eight kids in from our branch school. Ordinarily a class of eight (usually it's about thirty) would make things much more interesting and fun, but these kids just sat there staring blankly at us. No one knew their dialogues, understood when we said "hello", or even slightly cared. So Mrs. Lee and I are trying to teach them a couple of songs, trying to bring out a little energy... nothing. Sigh.

This week we had a couple days where no classes could come (testing and whatnot), so I had Wednesday off, which I spent doing errands, cleaning my apartment and generally being lazy. On Friday we have no class again, so Mr. Choi, Mrs. Lee and myself are going to watch Spiderman 3 in Gwang-ju. Hahahahahaha... isn't life tough?

No comments: