Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hmmmmm...

Just... You know... Stuff...

- Saw Spiderman 3 in theatre with Mrs. Lee and Mr. Choi. We were all in agreement that the movie sucked. Too many big American flags, not enough story line (at least one that was cohesive).
- Did I move to a foreign country to become an interesting person? I don't think it's working...
- One of my students felt the need to stop class to ask me what size of clothes I wear. I told him "Very largiiieee!!!" In Korea I buy size 100 clothes. Isn't that a scary number?? It's also the largest size you can get over here.
- Alex's mom made me change my mind about bringing a dog with me, since dog's won't be aloud in many places. I want company though!! (But company that won't talk about stupid stuff, whine, or complain about my music).
- Instead of a dog, I think I'll get an i-pod (because apparently I need to spend money whenever possible). Then I can hook it up to my car speakers!!
- A grade two student went missing for a while today. There was a huge uproar over it!! All the kids were outside practicing for "sports day" (aka Track and Field day) when they realized a little girl had gone missing. After looking around for her for a while, they found out she'd walked home. No idea why; I guess she doesn't like sports.
- The "negative Nancy" attitudes of other foreign teacher's over here is starting to make me angry. (Don't worry Monique, I'm not referring to you!) Just people who are constantly bitching about the food, culture, people (EVERYTHING) and sometimes even when Korean friends are around! Come on people!! I just don't understand what they were expecting coming to a far-off country; fluffy clouds with fluffy cloud people saying nice things about you all day?? Hmmm?? Is that what you're looking for whiner?
- Hmmm... awww... I was describing the care bears!! I would like to visit them; if only it were possible...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight I'm no negative nancy, my name doesn't even start with "n"! Although the fact that you mentioned me makes me wonder if why you thought of me!!! Gnaaaa.
Although I have been pretty negative. Sort of stopped recently for the following reasons:
"Oooh poor me I'm living in a foreign country and I make a lot of money compared to other people and kids say hi to me all the time and people call me beautiful all the time and people give me free stuff all the time and I'm making good friends and my students are wonderful. God I hate my life." Wish I'd thought of this rationale sooner. Maybe we should spread the word. OR we could hang out with missionaries. Hot ones. You wanna corrupt some with me?

mightycathy said...

Yeah, I'll corrupt some missionaries with you!! Muahahahahahaha!

Clarification: I didn't think about you at first, then I remembered that I'm a robot and everything is all about you, so I didn't want to anger the Monique-god. Sometime's you're a bit of a negative nancy.

Anonymous said...

Quit calling me the Monique-god, it sounds so egotistical. You may call me Thor. Let's go catch some missionaries. Do you have a net?

mightycathy said...

I have a net AND a bible to use as bait!

Anonymous said...

Omg! I want to join!! I've always wanted to sodomize a MormoN! ... *licks lips in anticipation*

Anonymous said...

hahahah... please leave the poor *not* mormons alone! they wouldn't know what to do with you... their brains will explode!!!

p.s. cathy i like those drawings you did. maybe if my life didn't suck so bad i would draw too :P

mightycathy said...

who are these people leaving comments??? Thor! Creepy!!