Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Calm Down Candy Teacher!

I've been so unaccountably angry today, and for the past few days (I credit my oncoming period... too much information?). Usually I can see the humour in most situations, and handle small changes in schedule with a shrug and a "meh". Today about thirty men in suits had to come in today to "see Naju English Town". Sigh. It's not the visit that's the annoying part, its that no one knows what the hell is going on, least of all me since I can't understand what is being said at any given time! After changing the schedule, changing the schedule back to the way it usually is (multiple times), being interrupted during a class, fussing again and again over details, people showing up late, etc. etc. the group of visitors stayed long enough to have a glass of orange juice and take some pictures with eachother.

The reason I'm not on a rampage over stupid little things beyond my control:
1. Everyday as I enter the gates at school this little boy runs up to me and shakes my hand. He doesn't say anything, he just smiles in a goofy way and shakes my hand very enthusiastically. Then sometimes as I'm walking away after he's already shaken my hand he'll run up and shake my hand again. Elementary school kids are so ridiculously cute.

2. I was sent a picture of me with the bikers we met on the weekend.

No comments: