Friday, July 04, 2008

Wa Waaaaaaa

Why is Ontario so freaking big?? My second day in Ontario now... still driving. I'm in a town called Wa Wa on the way to Sault Ste Marie. Today I drove from Dryden to Wawa and it took me from 9am to 7pm (stopped for gas twice). It wouldn't have been that bad if I wasn't stopping for construction along the trans can all damn day! Northern Ontario is beautiful though, lots of hills and rocks and lakes.

Tomorrow I'm going to head out early and hopefully make it to the Peterborough area to visit Katelyn and Chadd. I'm finally getting sick of driving now! I just want to sleep in my bed! On my way into Wawa I was really hungry, tired and had to pee so I went to the first motel I saw, the "Wawa Motor Inn", which I think turned out to be te most expensive place in town! Later I was looking for food and found a bunch of cheap places (such as the illustrious Beaver Motel), but decided it was fine since this is hopefully going to be my last motel on the trip!! Ideally. I fel like I got nowhere today, hopefully the driving will be a little better as I get further south!

No comments: