Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Candy Teacher Has A Vision

Last night I had a dream that I was in China. For whatever reason I was also in university again and doing some sort of crazy art project for an old professor (Robert, a CRAAAAZY dude). I had to go to this huge department store and get supplies. This place was a big huge confusing Chinese maze. I pay for my purchases and walk off, then much too late I realize that my purse is just plain gone. I start panicking since I have no idea where I am or how to get back to the store where I must have left my purse. Of course in my purse I have my credit card, passport, beloved ipod, directions in Mandarin so that I can get back to my hotel, and all of my cash so I'm freaking out. Eventually I just had to wake myself up because I was getting nowhere. So today I'm going to buy myself one of those "money/passport belts" instead of carrying everything around a purse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good plan, stay safe, MOM

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAG-BAG
rhymes with
FAG-HAG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA