Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pre-Journey Entry

Dear Diary,
mood: apathetic. My life is a black abyss filled with anguish and pain.

Just joking! My name's Cathy and I'm moving to a small town in South Korea for a year. I'm putting together this blog so that I can post pictures and make my mother worry about me a little less! I'll be moving in a few days (fourteen hour flight from Canada) to teach english to cute little elementary school kids. I'm pretty excited, although I don't think it will feel real until I'm on the plane. Since I'm not there yet, there's really not much else to say. If you're some random person just checking out this blog, I can't promise you anything particularly interesting. If you're a friend thinking "oh god, Cathy is officially a loser! A blog? Geek! Nerd!! pathetic piece of a computer geeks hardrive!!!..." etc. etc. I have no defence.

No comments: